Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Even Imaginary Friends Need Their Sleep

Kyrie has been having some breathing problems the last couple of nights. Tonight, I gave her some medicine, rubbed Vicks on her chest, and put her to bed. She tried to go to sleep, but came out(while Mark and I were watching Lost, I might add) and complained that she couldn't sleep. I helped her blow her nose and told her to prop herself up on pillows. She came back out about 10 minutes later. I told her she could read some books with the light on, and go to sleep when she was tired.

Another 15 or so minutes go by, and she says she can't read because she can't breathe. So I told her to talk to her Imagination Friends(that's what she calls them).

Kyrie: I can't. They're already asleep. They go to sleep at 8:30.
Me: Then wake them up!
Kyrie: I don't want to wake them up. They need to sleep!

1 comment:

Shellie Paparazzo said...

Oh, that is really cute. They need sleep.