Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Year in Review Part 2

In February, Isaiah turned 8

My great friend, Katheren Gomez helped me throw him an Angry Birds birthday party and took pictures and was basically all-around-awesome to us while we were recovering.  She let us use her vehicle while she was away(and wouldn't you know it, someone rear-ended my husband and daughter while in that vehicle?  Fortunately, everyone was okay, and the person who crashed into them had insurance that covered the damage).

March brought lots of snow and sleet and rain and flooding.  It also brought lice to the heads of myself and Kyrie- not a fun experience.  It brought lots of drawings from Kyrie, who started getting into anime drawing.

Kyrie also did lots of selling of Girl Scout cookies



April was Easter...


Mark's book came out-



I went back to work for the first time after our accident.  I work for Crowd Management Services at sporting events, concerts and other events held at the two universities here.  The event that I worked at was the Kelly Clarkson concert.  Love her!

We got a new vehicle- 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan with sun roof and automatic sliding doors and trunk.  It was so nice not having to rely on others to drive us around anymore, and felt like a big step in our healing since the accident.

And the last big event of April was that Jayden turned 5.

My baby is growing up.


More to come in the next installment!







No comments: