Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some of My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Never went to Prom. The first dance I went to was with a guy named Claire.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope. He turned out to be a loser jerk anyway. No loss there.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Some kind of fruity drink. I don't even remember what it's called. It was back when my college roommate graduated. I have had about 4 alcoholic drinks since then. I don't like the taste of alcohol much- even when it's mixed with fruit.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Delivering newspapers.

5. What was your FIRST car?
A silver Toyota Tercel. And it only became mine when I got married.


6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
One of my sisters IM'd me this morning. My friend, Belynda, sent me a text message tonight to tell me something funny her daughter said.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
A combination of all three of my kids. The oldest two were making lots of racket, and I didn't want them to wake up Jayden.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Rash. The only reason I remember her is because of her funny name. I do remember that she used to play an electric harpsichord for music class. I did have a different teacher the week before, but she was mean and nasty, and I'm so glad I was moved to a new class! I also had a different teacher for reading because I went to the 2nd grade class since I was an advanced reader.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I'm not sure. I was fairly young. It was probably from Pocatello or Salt Lake to San Francisco to visit my dad.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Belynda. We were best friends in 2nd grade, and yes, we are still best friends- 26 years later.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
5th grade girls' basketball. My 1st school team sport was 9th grade Football.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I don't remember. They all kind of blend together.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Isaiah- telling him not to be so loud!

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My aunt Karen's. I think I was 4 or 5. I was a flower girl, of course. As an adult, the only wedding I've stood in has been my friend, Jeanette's. I was the only one in her line.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Changed Jayden's diaper.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Michael McLain? He was big in the Mormon arena. I liked other 80's secular artists, but never made it to an actual rock concert.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Ears pierced when I was a teenager(don't remember what age). They closed up less than a year after I had them pierced. And then I got them pierced again when I was in college. I still have the holes in my ears.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada. That's the only one I've been to.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I got my first ticket(and it's been my only) about two years ago. The day before my birthday. I was getting coffee at a drive-up coffee stand and the cop behind me noticed my tabs were expired. I blame that one on my spouse. ;)

20. When was your FIRST detention?
With my 1st best friend :). We were in 4th grade. We were sitting together, talking. The teacher moved us apart and put our names on the board. I moved my desk back by hers and started talking again. She kept us after school. We were supposed to walk to her house together that day. Her father was worried when we didn't make it home. She wouldn't let us call and tell our parents that we had detention after school! He was pretty upset with the teacher, and had to hide his laughter when he found out what we had done.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
My dad- when he and my mom divorced. I was 5.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Unless you count my sister, Kaylene(who shared a room with me for a few years in our home), Julie was my college roommate my freshman year. I just found her on Facebook recently!

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
I've never been in a limo.

And I now tag anyone who wants to fill it out! Leave me a comment so I can see your answers too!

No comments: