Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot Favorites

So today, I decided it was about time I take some pictures for Christmas. I don't think I'll get them in a Christmas card this year. Well, I'm not sure I'll really get any Christmas cards out this year, but anyway...

The only picture I could get of Jayden. The boy will not sit still for a picture. I would have liked to get one of him and his brother in their coordinated outfits, but no deal. I haven't been able to get a picture of the three kids altogether in quite a while:


Nice one of the older two together:


And, of course, one of the many silly ones of them:


I can rarely get Isaiah to give me a nice smile. It either turns out with his eyes half closed, or looking like a deer caught in the headlights with cheesy grin:


I like this picture a lot:


And my princess:


Merry Christmas, everyone! If you want a Christmas card from us this year, print this page out and put it on your mantle, or your door, or wherever you hang your Christmas cards. ;)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Sweet photos! I think I remember you pregnant with all of them! Q's 6 today. I'm on memory lane...

Wingnut said...

All three of them are adorable!

Cynthia said...

They are so cute! Your daughter looks so much like you. Beautiful children.