Friday, March 27, 2009

"Cuh- uter"

At 22 months, Jayden still has a pretty limited vocabulary. He's not "talking" as much as I'd like him to("I have no clue what you are asking me for!"), or as much as all the child development experts say he should. But he does know what he likes.

One of Jayden's favorite things right now is the computer. And he knows how to say it(sort of). He started saying it a couple of days ago, but I wasn't sure if I was hearing right until he did it again the next day and the day after. Anyway, when Jayden leaves the living room, I can be pretty sure I know where I will find him in minutes. He'll be standing up on the office chair, pulling out the keyboard and clicking away. I think I have another future computer geek on my hands.

He's also pretty cute when he's watching us play Wii Fit. He will squat down and then back up-imitating our movements on the board.

All-in-all, he's a sweet little man who loves to blow kisses to everyone and pats you on the back when giving big hugs. I love my Jayden!

1 comment:

Shellie Paparazzo said...

Oh, so sweet. Don't worry. Chloe's always been a little slower than they'd like, but she figures stuff out and has shown herself to be very good at some thngs.