Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Photo


These are my mom's dogs. She has another Great Dane, and another chihuahua- not pictured. It's so funny to see the symbiotic relationship of the Chis with the Danes. The little dogs will sleep on the big dogs as they lay in the sun. The big dogs patiently sit as the little dogs lick their jowls and jump all over them.

My mom's dogs are always a big highlight of our trip to visit my mom. Even Mark, who isn't particularly fond of little dogs, gets a soft spot opened in his heart for the little guys. He does want to own a Great Dane someday, though.

5 comments:

Shellie Paparazzo said...

Oh, they're so sweet. My in-laws have Chihuahua's. Tons of them. They're a little yappy for my taste. That is a beautiful Great Dane.

Kim said...

It never fails to amuse me that your mom keeps both the biggest and the smallest dog breeds. It really doesn't seem like they should be the same species, and yet they are.

Pam said...

Awwwwww...Very sweet!

Jen Allyson said...

This is so sweet! I love all the little nuances of the photo! and I just want to jump on and snuggle them all!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Awww, what a sweet photo!! HUGE dog lover here!!
Great blog :)